On call service
ONE OF A FEW CARE PROVIDERS WITH AN OFFICE BASED OUT OF HOURS ON CALL SERVICES!
At Nationwide Care Services clients are our priority and make it our responsibility to ensure that clients are getting the very best service at all times and therefore we provide an emergency out of hour’s service also known as the ‘on call’.
The On Call operates from 5pm until 9am Monday to Friday and 24 hours during the weekend and public bank holidays. During these hours we deal with all queries and concerns that the clients or carers may have regarding the service that is being provided.
We are able to assist with rota checks, monitor carers punctuality as well as duration of each call to ensure that our clients are receiving the best possible care at all times.
On Call operators ensure that if carers are late, we advise clients to reassure them and advice on who will be attending to them.
Benefits to our Clients & Family
- Eliminates Missed Visits
- Faster Call Response Times
- Customer Focused Service
- Ensures Reliability & Client Safety
Getting the Right Help at the Right Time
On call operators are trained in dealing with emergency situations and are able to get the right intervention when required which includes:
- Contact out of hours GP services & District Nurses
- Contact emergency services and lease with next of kin
- Contact social services emergency duty teams
- Carry out safe and well checks
- Report & locating Missing persons
- Dealing with medication queries and concerns
- Support & advise the community care staff with emergency situations
Nationwide Care Services On Call Team are here to gives clients and carers the peace of mind that we are still here to help them and we are based in the head office and have all the resources available to resolve any issue that may arise.