Nationwide Care Services a leading provider of complex continuing home care services throughout the UK.
Complex continuing home care services provided by Nationwide Care Services:
Our service is tailored to the differing needs of clients and is delivered by dedicated complex care teams. Our services include:
- Complex physical disability care (patients may also receive support for learning disabilities)
- Respite care
- End of life care
Our complex continuing home care services are most suited to individuals who:
- Have physical or learning disabilities and require long-term support at home
- Have been discharged from hospital and have significant care needs that need to be continually monitored
- Are in hospital wards such as intensive care or high dependency units and are due to return home, faced with a long-term recovery process
- Suffer from degenerative conditions and have on-going care needs
Our mission is to continually provide leading quality complex continuing home care services for adults and children. We aim to achieve this by delivering quality, person-centred, reliable and responsive care and by also placing our clients at the heart of every service which we deliver. We live this mission in everything we do. We mean what we say, and we deliver what we commit to.
Although our core expertise is delivering NHS funded complex continuing home care services, we are also increasingly supporting clients who are in receipt of their own personal budgets or whose care has been commissioned by an independent case manager and/or legal advocate.
If you would like to arrange a home visit and assessment, please either contact your local Nationwide Care Services office directly, or email the Nationwide Care Services Central Support team, who will call you back for more information before passing your details to your local office.